221448375
BOYS CLUB No. 2 / AMBASSADORS DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS

PHOTO IS FROM 1964 MUSIC IS FROM 1968

The Metropolitan Police Boys Club Drum and Bugle Corps was founded in 1948 under the direction Officer James Watson.

The Corps was organized for civic and club functions. In 1950 Officer Harold C. Watson became Coordinator of the Corps, with Edward Saunders directing. At that time the Corps participated in local parades and civic events.

DOWNLOADS

THE BOYS CLUB- THROUGH THE YEARS 

No.2 Boys and Girls Club picture Gallery

Boys Club No. 2/ Ambassadors Document gallery

boys club music score 1968